Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 06, 2009

We Served Hundreds Of Hot Dogs!




Bruce Hunter and I served literally hundreds of Hot Dogs for FREE at the 4th of July event in Willards. Boy, once they made the announcement that we were giving away FREE Hot Dogs, a FREE Soft Drink and a FREE bag of Chips, the line was absolutely CRAZY!

For those very special people like Firefighters and Police Officers, well, they got the special Nathan's Hot Dogs. Sam's Club was kind enough to sell me a case of the Hot Dogs they prepare in their food court, (you can't buy them in the store).

So a special thanks goes out to Bruce Hunter from Bruce's Billiards for providing the Hot Dog Cart and supplies for this 4th of July event.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty good class act here, Joe and Bruce. Not everybody agrees with you on the blog, but I think that everybody can agree that this is something special for the kids! More people should follow this example more often. Thanks Joe and Bruce!

Anonymous said...

You can buy Nathan's at Wal-Mart I get them all the time.


frustrated

joealbero said...

Frustrated,

You are incorrect. While many local stores sell the Nathan's brand of Hot Dogs, these are 1/4 pound Dogs only sold in the food court and not in their retail portion of any local store.

Tr5ust me, they're not cheap either!

Bruce Hunter said...

Joe, I would just like to thank you and Jennifer for all your hospitality at this great event My hat is off to all the wonderful people that were there to share all of the different events that went on all day. thanks again, Joe and Jen. Bruce.

Anonymous said...

JT shut his big mouth about the hot dogs since he stated he contacted the health department last friday. Funny thing is, they were closed that day.

Great work Bruce and Joe. He's a jealous jerk who is dying to be just like you Joe. He even stalked you on the 4th and took a picture of you guys. I'll bet that motor home is bigger then the shack he lives in.

I'll never go back to his site again.

joealbero said...

anonymous 3:13,

That's too funny! You mean to tell me he drove all the way to Willards just to get a picture of us, I'm flattered.

You have to wonder who's financially supporting him in order to pay for all that gas he burns following me around trying to be just like me, LOL.

Here's a funnier one. I just got a call telling me he posted something saying Bruce's Billiards is going out of business. He's so mad the Hot Dog thing was such a huge hit, now he's spreading lies about Bruce's Billiards.

Here's a man giving away all kinds of things for those less fortunate and JT can't take it, yet he's getting a FREE RIDE off of Maryland Taxpayers. Scumbag.

Anonymous said...

What has he ever done for anyone but himself. I don't hate many people in this world but knowing he's tied with Tilghmand and Webster makes me sick to my stomach. Don't worry, he'll die a very young man from a heart attack.

Anonymous said...

Joe, the picture that the Michelin Man took of you and Bruce looks like it was taken a quarter mile away. Chicken$hit couldn't waddle any closer, I guess.