Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Important Post At 9:00 AM Tomorrow Morning

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Its hot and in some cases miserable for some. I have a very important Post that will go up at 9:00 tomorrow morning. I don't do this often but I'm asking everyone to pull together and stop in for just a minute at 9:00 AM. Once you read the brief Post you'll completely understand why I have asked for such said attention. Thank You and we'll see you at 9:00 tomorrow morning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you go, Joe Dimagio.

10001110101 said...

The suspense is killing me....darn I will be computer unaccessible at that time.....

Anonymous said...

You're such a tease.

Of course we'll check in to see.
It could be anything.

joealbero said...

Did you think we can't see you JT. ROTFLMAO!

Anonymous said...

C'mon JoeJoe
Give up the goodies.