Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Remembering D-Day

Joe: I didn't forget, Toby http://toblog-toblog.blogspot.com


This is D-Day. I heard my Dad talk about it my whole life until he passed last September. Thanks to all of you who fought for this just cause.

Here in Caroline county we had a D-Day tribute put on by the Caroline County Historical Society at Linchester Mills which or Historical Society just renovated. Thank you J.O.K. Walsh and the Historical Society for all the good work you do.

My father had his uniform and a video of him on display talking about that most important battle. Thank you Dad. (Click on the photo to see the details.)

I encourage you to visit my friend Toby Gearhart's Blog below.
Posted by Toby Gearhart at 3:29 PM

No comments: