Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Puppies For Sale


For anyone interested they will make great hunting dogs. Their father is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever & their mother is a Yellow Lab. We have 2 yellow females left, I attached their photo. They were born on May 1st and are ready to go. They have had their first shots & have been wormed twice. We are asking $150 for them. My husband can be reached at 757-894-2107

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!!

Wish I had the time to dedicate to a new puppy. Hopefully they will find their way into someones heart and home.

Anonymous said...

150 each or 150 for both?

Anonymous said...

I might be interested, but I have to talk to my family. I would buy one of them for $150. Thanks

Chimera said...

I would definitely get one of those furballs if I was home enough(new pups need lotsa attention,unlike cats)Labs rule!

Anonymous said...

How old are they? Are they good with kids? thinking about getting one