Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Friday Night Fight Photos

Salisbury News will provide three Posts tomorrow morning no later than 9:05 AM with photos of the Friday Night Fights.

I have received quite a bit of e-mail asking where the pictures are and quite frankly we have always provided the photos the Monday after the fight when we receive the most traffic.

While this may be a bit unusual, having a reputation of having the pictures out there first, I personally feel if you wanted to see the action and or photos you should have gone to the fights to see them.

On the other hand, we understand not every one can make it to the fights so we'll provide them the Monday after the fights.

Here's the funny thing. When your standing ring side and your friends are up there fighting, there are times when I'd get into the fight so much I'd even lay my camera down and start screaming with the crowd in support. The next thing you know you're thinking, what the hell are you doing, you're missing some great shots!

Fortunately I was able to collect myself several times Friday night and I did capture some great images to share. I'm confident everyone will enjoy what we provide and we welcome anyone else's photos if they'd like them published.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

RINGSIDE SEATS FOR $125.OO. That's a lot of money to see the back of the WMDTV Camera man. The people where I sat were prety upset.
It was a great night at the fights.

joealbero said...

Well, you can't argue that fact.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Joe! your devoted readers depend on you more than you will ever know.

Tim Chaney said...

I paid for a ticket, I just didn't get back in time : /