Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Why Things Are So Slow This Morning

Folks, I got hit with the flu these past two days and quite frankly it has knocked me on my rear end. Today I'm starting to feel a little better but it dragged me down so much over the past two days that I wasn't able to get out and about to do the normal things that I do, hence the lack in Posts today.

I also have a seminar I will be attending tomorrow morning that will last throughout most of the day. It's not often we slack like this but it is what it is and we're doing our best with what we have.

9 comments:

Reconciled1 said...

Dont worry about it Joe, You're not punching a clock anymore..... Update when you can...

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon! I had that flu mess and it got me down for 2 weeks!!

Anonymous said...

Wash your hands! I don't want that virus coming into my computer from your computer.

Anonymous said...

Joe sorry you are not feeling well and have the flu.

With all the "animals" that you come in contact with, hopefully it isn't the swine flu, ha! ha!

Hope you get to feel better soon. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better buddy!!!!

Two Sentz said...

Oink Oink.

Chimera said...

Hope you feel better-get that flu shot next year!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get feeling better Joe. Hope you went to the dr. and got tested for swine flu.
Would hate not having you around.
Would also hate it getting spread in this area!

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't attend a group anything tomorrow unless you have been fever free for 24 hours.
That's what the doc says. If not 24 hours free, you're probably still contagious.