Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 25, 2009

To Mr. Robinson, A Message From God...

I was driving down the road with my Grandson and out of nowhere came this very unique mailbox with a very unique message on it. A power took my right foot off the gas and immediately applied it to the brake. Another power forced me to put the car in reverse. Another power made me take my camera out of its case and snap off this picture.

The power of this Blog will send out the message to the one and only person I know needs this message the most. Hey, look John, it even has your name with a message on it. Why do I feel like Earnest Angley, all of a sudden?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only problem is? the truth is going to put JR in JAIL. BREAKIN THE LAW BREAKIN THE LAW!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Im looking forward to meeting John. WE will probabily hit it off really well, since we will be in here for the same thing. Love Ya. MR BUBBA.WCDC

Anonymous said...

This guy has some nerve,using a untaged car for free advertising. Does anybody know if this car has been towed away? He thinks he is above the Law. POS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So much prettier on a mailbox than a 15 year old POS car!

Anonymous said...

I hope Joe is there to snap pictures of JR when he gets arrested. That would be pure gold!

Anonymous said...

I understand that you have a tattoo of a Rat on your right leg,BUBBA likes tattoo's Ahhhh Ahhhh Ahhhh Ahhhh Ahhhh Ahhhhh. BUBBA.

Anonymous said...

The house of BS that John talks is coming down. You loose John.

Anonymous said...

John tells every one that He put everything in his wifes name,now it all makes sense. but I still think it won't work. you break the law you pay the price!!!!!!