Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 25, 2009

LIVE From Arlington Cemetery






These photos were taken just moments ago at Arlington Cemetery. "It's amazing just how many new grave sites there are here," said a dear friend who visits his Grandfather's Site every year on this date.

These are the men and women who died for our freedom Ladies & Gentlemen. May we never forget where we came from and may we always be very careful where we're heading.

America is the most wonderful Country in the World and me must preserve it. If not for ourselves, for those who died believing in what we were founded on and believe in.

May God Bless America and our Troops.

The last photo shows the Freedom Tower in the background.

3 comments:

Reconciled1 said...

I havent and never will... My flag flies free and proud everyday

Anonymous said...

I am always in awe when I see Arlington, whether there or in pictures.

Remembering...this Memorial Day.

steve said...

Arlington is a must see for me any time I am in DC. Very heartfelt and moving. Joe a correction-that is the US Air Force Memorial in the backround.