Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Lost Dogs


Hey Joe – I didn’t think I’d ever be writing you about my dogs being lost – but here we are.

Dottie (the white one) and Darcy (the dark brown one) dug out of our fenced backyard this morning and I haven’t seen them since about 7am. I spent over an hour driving and walking around the neighborhood looking and now my husband has come home from work and is looking for them.

We live in Rustic Acres off of Coulbourne Mill Road. If anyone has seen them please call my husband, Ron at 443-235-2931.

They are very friendly dogs, especially Dottie. Both are cocker spaniels but Dottie’s tail was never cut when she was born so she doesn’t necessarily look like a normal cocker would. Dottie has on a red collar and Darcy’s collar is blue.

I’ve called the Humane Society if anyone should bring them in but thought your readers might be able to help find them quicker.

The photos I’ve attached were taken this winter but they haven’t really changed much. Dottie’s gotten a little bigger but not much (she just turned a year old on mother’s day) Darcy is 4 years old so her size hasn’t changed.

Thanks so much!

UPDATE: "Trash guys found them and brought them home!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news! I know how I'd feel if they were mind. I have one that looks exactly like Darcy.

Kimmie