Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Message To The Editor

Hey Joe!

Watched most of the City Council meeting on PAC 14. I was happy to see that all four council members approved the Urban Salisbury portion of the meeting. I'm sure you were a huge part of this. If it hadn't been for your blog along with the letter from Mayor Ireton (on your blog) many of us (including myself) wouldn't of thought to email the council members. I emailed everyone of them and made phone calls. Urban Salisbury is one project I support 100% even if I don't live in Salisbury. I remember what Downtown once was and hope it'll one day return. It will never be what it once was at it's best BUT with lots of hard work it can be something to be proud of.

Once again, thanks for your hard work for Urban Salisbury!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe, I couldn't but notice that Pittsville's ladder truck "Truck 7" has yet to be placed into service.

How long has it been?

Seems like that thing was a bigger piece of junk than SFD led everyone on to believe.