Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 06, 2009

Are You Ready For The Big Fight?





The Press Passes are done, the Fight Card is set, the Ring is complete and the traffic to buy tickets was steady all day today. This Fight is going to get SOLD OUT, you wait and see! There are still tickets available and I'm sure like the last fight, if they sell out the normal amount of tickets they'll open up another wing and pack the Civic Center to the max!

I spent some time with Hal Chernoff earlier and everyone is excited about tonight's fights, especially me. Fernando's entire Family will be at tonight's fight. Can you just imagine being his Brother or Sister, knowing your Brother has Sold Out yet another local event. That must be a really cool feeling!

Anyhow, it's getting that time to start preparing to go to the Civic Center, so perhaps we'll see some of you there.

3 comments:

Jason S. said...

My wife ,son,Brother in law and I are all getting out the door now.
So pumped to see this fight.
I hope they let my camera in. If I remember correctly last fight there where all kinds of camera's around.
GO FERNANDOoo!!!

Reconciled1 said...

Bring it on, Can't wait to see him get yet another KO

Anonymous said...

Boy, Rosario really could take a punch, his knees never got weak but I'd like to see his face right about now!

He didn't have a mouse under that right eye he had a big ugly rat! I did yell out good fight Gabriel, and it really was he hung in there but bet he never asks for a rematch LoL