Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Austin Is Home Safe & Sound Thanks To YOU


"JOE!!

I can't thank you enough for your website!!!Tthanks to comments on your page I was able to track down Austin and bring him home safe. He is very happy and healthy. He was very tired and hungry when he got home but I dont think he would have been able to make it too much longer! Again I can not thank everyone enough! THANKS AGAIN Austin sends his thanks as well!!!

Angela Cox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news how did you find him and where was he?

Anonymous said...

THIS IS ONE OF THE THINGS I ENJOY
THE MOST ABOUT THIS SITE---THE GOOD
NEWS!!! SO MUCH NEGATIVITY GOING
ON IN THIS WORLD ,IT IS REFRESHING
TO READ ITEMS SUCH AS THIS ONE.
THIS DOG WOULD PROBABLY NEVER HAVE
BEEN FOUND HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THIS
SITE, & PEOPLE REACHING OUT TO HELP. NICE WORK---KEEP IT FLOWING!!
EHW

Anonymous said...

Just in time for the holidays too, I bet Austin gets and extra special Christmas present this year : )