Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Salisbury News Has A Record Saturday!

I received a report this morning showing the hits we experienced yesterday and we were up 100% higher than the highest Saturday we had ever experienced before.

Obviously the Storm kept people in yesterday and our numbers simply skyrocketed. We also were honored with the return of being ranked #1 in the state of Maryland once again after a one week slip.

As always, we thank ALL of you for visiting and showing such support. I'll bet Kratovil wished he had hooked up with this Blog more than a year ago like Andy Harris did. I don't care what you say, we're getting results.

Hey, I just noticed, Michael ranked #2 this week. Congratulations Michael. I think you got what, 5 comments all week? Knock em dead Michael.

No comments: