Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Master Chief Petty Officer McGahagin Returns From Iraq


Hi Joe,

I just returned from the airport where I met MCPO McGahagin. I got to take this picture of Charles with his wife (left) and daughter (right).

We talked for several minutes about his time in Iraq. He was stationed where my brother is. He also gave me his email address. If you'd like to have it just let me know.

WBOC was there with their camera. We'll be on tonight. They caught us talking and shaking hands. There was a nice crowd there waiting for his arrival.

Kimmie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to welcome him home, along with many others on hand for his 4th of July return to the USA! It was great to see so many turn out.

Anonymous said...

Joe,

How about changing your haedline to say "Sailor" Master Chief Petty Officer McGahagin in in the U.S. Navy.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Chief.

Anonymous said...

welcome back chief!!!