Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Salisbury Police Department Press Releases

I know that it's been a complete week since Salisbury News produced a Press Release from the SPD but they haven't produced a single Press Release the entire time. I also know there have been several concerns referencing what's going on in Salisbury crime wise but I can't report what's not been released.

Hopefully they put something up later today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been hearing of some really scary stuff recently. The scariest thing was the other night when somebody, possible a convict, was running loose in Salisbury. Helicopters were everywhere and local police were stopping everyone they could on major roads. It was a very eerie night. I didnt know if you had any information with that.


On a different note. I just heard the Salisbury Police are already $300,000 over budget on gas for this year. Just a rumor...could be false...but something too look into.

Anonymous said...

You are right on the first point but on the subject of gas, they are fine for now.