Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Oh, You Think Things Are Bad With Delmarva Power?

Jennifer and I arrived home this evening just as we watched one of the most beautiful Rainbows I've personally ever seen and my camera was in the other car! Then, we no sooner got in the house and hit the light switches and NOTHING! No Power!

OK, so I thought, that's OK, I'll just get te laptop and check the messages on the Blog. I pull out the backpack and I can't find the wireless card! I searched every vehicle, (there's lots of them) and I couldn't find it anywhere. I thought for sure it was gone. Leave it to a level headed woman, (Jennifer) to say, it's got to be in one of the vehicles. We walked out and started looking again and withing minutes we found it in the crack of one of the trucks of one of the vehicle and here I am.

Look Boss Hog, life is too short to worry about their vehicle in your yard. If "I" were YOU, I would have drained ALL of the gas in the vehicle while it was on your property and smiled to no end when the truck died just a few feet from the house. ROTFLMAO! Get Creative Old Man!

No comments: