Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Help Wanted Ad

It should be known that the Ad I ran yesterday for Help Wanted brought in 7 solid calls to the company and I came to learn that 3 of them were VERY solid prospects. The response I received was as follows:

"Joe,
Thank You SO Much, I actually got about 7 calls today, and at least 3 GREAT candidates. Want you to know that some of the callers were from out of State, area code 717 & 240."

I wanted to see how well a Want Ad Section would be and obviously it's something we need to look deeper into. READ MY LIPS DAILY TIMES, WE'RE COMING!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

You could do full on classifieds too! I'd pay to list something for sale on your site -- you have so many readers!

Bob said...

Told ya, brother. We talked about this many times. The only problem is the hackers.

Anonymous said...

Joe has a very good IT guy, he could do it off blogger.

Chimera said...

BTW,area code 240 IS in Maryland-it is one of the newer area codes covering the western half of Maryland

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Joe!