Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bubba Lies Again


Yes, that's a cell phone in his hand Text Messaging during a meeting.

Last night during the City Council Meeting I was at the podium speaking when I looked over and saw Gary Comegys Text Messaging again on his Cell Phone.

I immediately stopped what I was doing and I asked Gary, Mr. Comegys, are you Text Messaging on your cell phone right now? NO, he replied. I then said, you sure do seem to be pushing a lot of buttons there Gary, that is a cell phone in your hand, isn't it?

I went on to state he was lying, no different from your claiming you didn't park in a Handicap Spot the last time I was here and confronted you then. You lied then and you're lying now. I'm paraphrasing, of course, I was in the moment at the time.

Nevertheless, Gary just can't seem to control himself when it comes to lying. Gary, YOU'VE BEEN BLOGGED!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

bubba bin blogged

Anonymous said...

HE doesnt care, he has a cushy state job and is a Norman OCnway wanta be

Anonymous said...

GARY = BARRIE

Two liars, along with Louweasel.

Anonymous said...

Isn't he 'under oath' while in these meetings??

Anonymous said...

Picture enhancement, anyone?!
Nalagirl

Anonymous said...

Bubba thinks oath is something he is supposed to eat.

Anonymous said...

no whey!

Anonymous said...

oath - no whey

FUNNY!

Gary Comegys is a lying, do-nothing incompetent.

Just ask folks who have had to work with his worthless ass.

Anonymous said...

we know who he was texting, big momma. bubba was hungry and wanted her to put his feed bag in the microwave. the meeting was late for him. he is a bold face liar. you have jammed him twice.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure he's not playing solitaire? I can't imagine that he'd have a friend to text to. And I have a feeling BTP was out of town with hubby.