Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Wayne Gilchrest Finally Resurfaces



I couldn't believe my own eyes when I opened the Daily Times and saw these photos printed in their newspaper today.

After several months of therapy with Dr. Phil, Congressman Wayne Gilchrest has finally allowed some photographs be taken of him. Now I'm not so sure he's been capable of getting out in the public and speaking, let alone earn his weekly paycheck.

You just gotta thank Dr. Phil for coming through. Baby Steps.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck, I didn't even miss him. I guess he needed a rest after all he has done single-handed for us, right? Wrong.

Anonymous said...

Is that what you call kicking a guy when he is down? Perhaps he took a little time off after a tough primary fight. Jeesh, Joe, sometimes you're just an ass.

joe albero said...

Yeah, I can be an ass when my tax dollars are being spent on representation and my representative goes into hiding, rather than doing what he's being paid to do in the first place. No, I'm not kicking him when he's down, I'm telling the truth and the truth obviously hurts.

Anonymous said...

I just want to thank Wayne again for voting against drilling in Anwar along with his democrat allies.Remember these two words every time you fill up, Clinton and congress!

Anonymous said...

Uh, Joe, don't you live in Delaware? Rep. Gilchrest is a Congressman from Maryland, so I don't think he's YOUR representative!

Anonymous said...

I saw him on CSPAN not that long ago. I don't think he was really in hiding.