Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

SPD Press Release

On April 14, 2008 at approximately 4:21 pm, Officers of the Salisbury Police Department received a call to respond to the Macy’s Department Store at the Centre at Salisbury for the report of a suspicious subject. Upon arrival, the officer learned from a victim that the below listed suspect had been observed by the victim hiding himself in the store dressing room and observing another victim while the victim tried on clothes. The suspect was then detained by store employees and mall security.

ARRESTED: Lester Cruz-Contreras, 20 years of age Cambridge, Maryland

CHARGES:
Visual Surveillance in a private place
Visual Surveillance without consent
Disorderly conduct

DISPOSITION: Released to Central Booking CC # 200800013002

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe that someone could walk out of the nursing home at 2:oo am (or around there)in his pajamas and never be heard of again?????I know in princess anne is pretty deserted at that time,but still!!! I'm not familiar with this case other than remembering it when it was in the news intially.Come on,I mean really ,how far can one older person go for pete's sake in the middle of the night?And never be heard of again?I certainly hope the family has helped to correct this problem at Manokin so that it never happens again!****Smokey****

Anonymous said...

Grand Dad,
What's even scarier is that there is an Elementary school right here in Salisbury that backs right up to an Apartment complex known for crack,pot,heroin and what ever else dealing,random and targeted shootings,murders and on & on.In fact,the school's PLAYGROUND is only separated by a fence to this property.I'm not sure which was built first,but it scares me every morning that I drop my grandson there.....am I the only one who is concerned about this????I believe it's only a matter of time before something horrible happens; a stray bullet,a shooter on the run and goes into the school....God forbid this would happen,but what if it did?What prevention could the school take?I do not think a criminal would stop at the office and get a visitors pass!I know it could happen anywhere(like in Hebron)But,who in their right mind would allow these two properties directly next to each other?Am I alone here????

Anonymous said...

I have thought of it too. My son goes there. I am sure the school was there first, and when Pemberton Manor was first built, I am guessing it wasn't hardcore. The problem, from what I hear, is that the sissies in the SPD are afraid to go into Pemberton Manor to clean out the gangs, which should be done. Problem solved.