Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

An Extremely Rare Scene At Thrashers


OK, how many of you can actually admit they have been to Thrashers and didn't see a line? I lived in Ocean City for many years and this was a scene I had never witnessed.

Nevertheless, they're open, the boardwalk is open with many of their Shops open as well. With temperatures like we're supposed to experience this weekend, Ocean City could be a hopping place to be, after visiting Pork in the Park!

6 comments:

BossHogg said...

Joe:

I have been on the boardwalk in a blizzard with 6 inches of snow on the ground and...

THERE WAS A LINE AT THRASHERS IN THE SNOW!!!

This is a historical photo

Anonymous said...

He's right! I've lived here my whole life and never seen that!!
Times are hard....but the fries are sooooooo good!
countrygirl@heart

Anonymous said...

Now you guys have me hungry for Thrashers!! At least there won't be a line...I'm on my way there!!

Anonymous said...

There's probably no one in line because there aren't any employees behind the counter to take orders!

Anonymous said...

I remember, as a child, that Thrasher's FF were 35 cents for a small, 70 cents for a medium and $1.05 for the large. I guess I'm telling my age.......


farm boy

Anonymous said...

Are they even open?