Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Requests From Anne Arundel County


If you didn't know, I spent quite a few years living in Anne Arundel County. Most probably do not know that Billy Gibbs also owns a Dough Rollers in Crofton, Maryland on Rt 3/301.

The news spread and I have been asked for permission to provide photos from that fire for their local paper. I agreed as long as they referenced www.sbynews.com. Looks like we're spreading further away and it would explain the massive hits every day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, Mr. Gibbs no longer owns or operates the Dough ROller in Crofton and hasn't for several years.

Anonymous said...

Keep it coming....you would be surprised how many of us dropped our tuition money at SU and then were forced to bail on the community because no jobs were available there. Crofton rules!!

Anonymous said...

The Dough Roller is no longer in Crofton. It's been replaced by a restaurant call Big Fish.

Anonymous said...

You love myself so much. I bet you hug yourself every chance you get.Your favorite song is " How Great I Am. I'm glad you brag on yourself because nobody I know in society does- just low life.

Anonymous said...

there is no dough roller on rt3 anymore. i deliver in the area and it is called big fish grill, nothing to do with bfg in rehoboth.

joe albero said...

Wow, I had no clue they closed up. So many locals there loved that place! Crofton/Bowie have become so competitive restaurant wise, it doesn't surprise me. Maybe I should be happy about selling my restaurant there when I did?

Happy Days Ruled!

Crofton Billiards Rocked!