Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 07, 2008

Congressional Republican Nomonee Andy Harris


Friends,

Tonight at midnight, the 2008 General Assembly Session comes to a close. In short that means for the next 9 months you can relax because the politicians in Annapolis cannot continue their assault on your wallets.

During the last 89 days, I fought against tax increases. I fought against the radical liberal Democrats continued assaults on our personal liberty. Liberal Democrats showed once again they believe the government knows how to spend your money better they you do. They continued to show they believe that the government knows the best way for you to live your life more than you do. In contrast, I believe you know how to spend your money better than the government does. I also believe that you know what is best for you, not the government.

These are clear philosophical differences between radical liberal Democrats and common-sense conservative Republicans. I will continue to fight for common-sense conservative principles right up until midnight tonight.

With your help, I hope today marks my last day in the General Assembly Session. Next January, I hope you will give me the pleasure of representing you as your member of Congress.

God Bless,

Andy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you keep up the same fight in Washington, we will definitely send you to Congress!!! Keep up the hard work!