Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Hackers

Believe it or not, someone has been attempting to hack my Blogger Site for a week or so now. I have been receiving password confirmation e-mail messages. I've even been receiving things from Site Meter asking for confirmation on things.

Blogger is a pretty tough nut to crack but honest to God, some people are so desperate to shut me down, it's amazing. I even get those e-mail messages with the codes in it, when you click on it, it sends a virus to your hard drive and crashes you immediately. Do they think I'm that stupid? I guess it's worth the try for them, eh? Like I don't have three computers anyway, duh!

To me the idea would be, if I don't like a particular Website, I just don't go there. How about you? Instead, I believe Barrie has her peeps doing whatever they can to shut me down because she knows I'm kicking butt. Someone will be her hero, for an hour! Think about it. Even if they did hack into me, how long do you think I'll be down? Besides, I could use a little vacation anyway.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe
This has nothing to do with "Hackers"
Have you seen today's "Daily Disappointment" It is the absolute worst one I think I have ever attempted to read. I could not help but to laugh out loud when scanning the Realtor section. The center pages, beginning with page 11 have the interior two pages reversed to the out side pages. Now you know these realtor's must spend a ton of $$ with he "DD",why to they put up with this. The type is so small you have to strain to read it. In addition in most of the ads the type is shadowed by other type which makes it almost impossible to read.
The only reason I continue to get the "DD" is so I can revile in its downward spiral.

Anonymous said...

And who do you suppose has the computer knowledge to pull that off? Someone with their own IT business perhaps? Someone who has shown infantile revengeful antics via his own perverted blog? Sound like anyone we know?

mrtv said...

I canceled my 52yr subscription this a.m.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Doughie is running short of work?

Anonymous said...

Is there any way to trace who is doing this? Is it illegal?

Anonymous said...

Joe, find out who is doing this and expose the fink. We need your good info about what is really happening in this town and its politics.

A. Goetz

Anonymous said...

Doug Church