Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Attn. Daily Times, YOU'RE KIDDING ME, RIGHT?

I just got my Sunday Daily Times. You know, the one that cost $1.25! OK, I'm VERY pissed off. Before my coffee finished brewing, I was done with the paper! Look, these guys are pissing me off so bad, I'm truly thinking about to cancelling my own subscription! They have me stuck between a rock and a hard place because this is one of my life lines to Salisbury News. Am I right here Ladies & Gentlemen? did you get a copy of the Sunday paper that is smaller than weekly paper, minus the sale ads, of course. I read the Editorial apologizing for the piece of sh!t paper they've been delivering. Now they didn't say, we're NOT going to BILL all of you for all those days of screw ups, we're just sorry instead. They also didn't say, "can you forgive me?" Sorry but it was difficult to stay focused throughout his message. We're not getting what we pay for and today will be yet another major blow to the Daily Times cancellation department because people simply aren't that stupid. If you're like me and you travel to almost every event around the County, I never see the Daily Times at these events any more. I started my morning on the road at 8:30 am and I returned home at 9:30 last night! Not once did I see a Daily Times Reporter and not once did I see a Daily Times Photographer. There's plenty of news to go get, you're just not doing it and obviously you're not delivering it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DT is just like the weasle and the mare, the more you complain the less you get.....hey, thats just like our congress n legislators too