Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

They Came From Everywhere

While the Primary Election ended on Tuesday, people came in record numbers yesterday to see the results and additional Posts on this Blog.

To all the newcomers, WELCOME! Today's posts are probably the longest we've ever produced but they're well worth reading.

Welcome Governor O'Malley and former Governor Erlich and Staff. I learned the other night that our former Governor is a regular here on Salisbury News and as a matter of fact, Mr. Erlich asked me if I would join him on his Saturday Talk Radio Show in Baltimore and I told him I'd be honored.

There's always room for more growth and visitors and if the Governors can come to Salisbury News regularly and find it interesting, my guess is that more people from the Baltimore area would start coming in larger volumes than they already do as well.

Again, thank you for visiting and we hope you enjoy all that we deliver daily. Do let me know if a Post puts you to sleep though, like this one. LOL

No comments: