Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

E. J. Pipkin Supports Andy Harris


Although Wayne Gilchrest has yet to concede to Republican Congressional Nominee Andy Harris, E. J. Pipkin has clearly shown he is the bigger man by offering the following.

"After a very intense primary election battle, Republican primary voters made their decision yesterday about who was going to represent them in the general election," the release said. "The voters selected state Senator Andy Harris."

While Pipkin, (so I'm told) spent around a million of his own dollars on his own aggressive Campaign, he leaves that all behind him and again proves he's a true Republican by supporting the Candidate the Voters supported most.

Last night former Governor Erlich stated that Pipkin has a heck of a future in Maryland Politics and I have to personally agree. In time, this guy is going to be a powerful republican in Annapolis and Washington and I look forward to watching him grow doing so.

E. J., I know you follow my Blog and as we had several laughs at the Lincoln Dinner last week, (PHOTO SHOP) I truly wish you and your wonderful Wife the very best. I don't know how you guys do it! You have my respect.

No comments: