Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


For most, this is just another BS day where we're subjected to go out and buy a Valentine Card, or if you're anything like I used to be, several at one time. That is, until I said I do!

Speaking of, "I Do," that's exactly what my Bride Jennifer & I chose to do on this very day. Yes, today is our Anniversary. It just seemed like a smart thing to do. I mean, if you're going to do something nice, why not kill two birds with one stone, right?

I made a great decision, I'm still head over heels in love with this woman and if I had to do it all over again today, I'd be standing there in a much larger suit but I'd be standing there without an ounce of hesitation.

Happy Anniversary Jennifer. Yes, she reads the Blog every so often. Happy Valentine's Day Everyone. Shanie likes chocolate.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Joe & Jennifer!!!! What a GREAT day to get married on! As my cousin likes to say....Love is great, ain't it? I have only been married for 6 months but am looking forward to the rest of my life with my wonderful husband. :-)

SBYGIRL

Anonymous said...

Why would you screw up a nice sentiment about the love for your wife with a smartass comment about Shanie?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

FF

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS JOE.. 16VOLLEY

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day and Happy Anniversery to you and Jenifer!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I have to say it is really refreshing to see a guy still wearing his heart on his sleeve for his wife!

Anonymous said...

That's sweet:) Someone's working on those brownie points!!!!

Shanie doesn't need candy, she needs Dr. Phil..lol...

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both. Jen, you deserve a medal! Keep him on the straight and narrow! He needs a perfect wife like you! You are a great couple. My sweetie and I have almost made it to 5---0

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversery!!

And thanks for all that you do for us.

SBYFirefighter

Anonymous said...

So, did you buy her diamonds or what? Inquiring minds want to know.

I heard the wallet squeeking clear over here. LOL

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY


Donna

Anonymous said...

Jennifer you should deserve a medal for putting up with your asshole husband for all these years

Anonymous said...

Joe it is good to see that some firefighters support you after all. Good work.

AntiSee

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy anniversary, Jen and Joe. It has been our great fortune to have gotten to know you both!

joe albero said...

anonymous 4:26,

Another dissatified Anti Albero Blogger. LMAO!

You have a great day as well. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy aniversary and V-day Joe and Jen! Yes, you sure did marry a beautiful and intelligent lady there, but then I amy be prejudiced a bit. Do you know that Jen looks an awful lot like my mother did as a young women, which puts her in a special in my heart too, like all of our six girls!

A. Goetz