Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 29, 2008

Google Is Salisbury News Best Friend!

Every so often I'll check out the referrals to this Blog and today was one hell of a surprise! Out of the 100 listed there, 20% of them were referred to us by a Google search.

More and more people are learning about Salisbury News and I think it's so cool that they are finding their way here through Google. There were also Yahoo searches as well but quite a bit of new people get here through Google.

Considering it's not even 9:00 AM, 20% is a great number and we welcome ALL of you to this Site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's how I found your site! I want to commend you on it as well!!! This site is the only one I have found to really report the news and in a timely manner! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK I LOVE THIS SITE!