Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Good Morning!

Welcome To All the new Visitors. Let me start by thanking everyone for coming and announce we did in fact have a record day yesterday by more than 2,000 hits! Must have been a pretty serious impact from that Christmas Day Parade!

Although The Daily Times doesn't call for SNOW until tomorrow, we have snow right here and now in Delmar. COOL! There will be one particular Post I'm going to enjoy today as we have an announcement soon that I'm sure everyone will enjoy.

I'll close this Post by saying to those asking if I'll come out with a weekly print Newspaper, we're thinking about it and discussing it. When I make the final decision I'll let everyone know.

No comments: