Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Check On Your Neighbors


Ladies & Gentlemen,

This is a unique time of year in which I strongly recommend you check on your neighbors, especially the elderly.

The other night a Delmar woman passed away in her home and no one noticed for at least a week. I was there and trust me, it wasn't a pretty sight OR SMELL!

This particular woman doesn't have much Family, one in California and one in Florida, that's it. So no one was really checking up on her and a neighbor finally noticed they hadn't seen her up and about and called the Police.

Now look, it's Sunday, a fairly big day for Blogging and Billy Duvall is nowhere to be found. Can one of you call his sorry ass and see if Old Frenchie is OK? I need my Duva Fix/Laugh in the morning and I keep looking HERE and THERE for him and I just can't find him.

Someone just recently saw the guy in Giant, so I know so far he's alive. Nevertheless, drop him a call and make sure the guy is still with us.

UPDATE: He's Alive!

No comments: