Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Sunday Daily Times



Two weeks ago I received this Sunday Paper from The Daily Times. Now don't get me wrong, I'm grateful the damn thing arrived at all. However, it truly was thinner than any week day paper and as you can see, the inserts and total paper WERE NOT worth the $1.25 they charged me for. Then I thought back to the Thanksgiving paper and it not being on a Sunday, yet they charged $1.25 for it as well? It's no wonder they opened up the new facility and are doing the inserts out of there because it clearly shows what they're doing on Carroll Street isn't cutting it either. Ocean City was the best though, We used to get three weekly papers for free. Granted, we had to pick them up at the local store but so what.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got mine as usual because we have the best carrier at the Daily Times. If our paper isn't here by 5:00am at the latest we know it is not the fault of our carrier its always something at the Times.

Anonymous said...

The dollar tree in Delmar,DE has the Sunday Times for a buck and 50 cents after 2 o'clock.

Don't feel like going in town to buy it? Ask the milkman to get it for you. (Hey, there's a business idea!) (*chuckle*)

bob

Anonymous said...

If you arent happy with the news paper then quit paying for it.

Oh then where will you get most of your stories?

joe albero said...

I'm confident in saying, NO, you're wrong! You meant to say, where does the Daily Slime get most of their stories. ME! Do tell me, are you Joe Carmean or Greg Bassett. It's killing me, come on, tell us, will ya?