Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 09, 2007

Sbynews Cranks Out The Posts

After a few complaints yesterday referencing Posts, I would hope yesterday made up for lost time? Every so often I'll get one of the Anti Albero Idiots complaining that it must be a slow news day because I didn't put up enough Posts to satisfy them.

Well Barrie, just because I left that Post up about you for the longest time doesn't mean it didn't get the attention I wanted it to get. LOL

I'll repeat, I'm a one man show. I believe I put up some 16 Posts yesterday. I don't think The Daily Times provided 16 local stories yesterday, I could be wrong. However, they have a Staff of over 200 people, I'm just one.

Anyhow, the "Whose More Stupider" Post certainly grabbed every one's attention. I even noticed Old Man Duvall was ragging on me about the title. ROTFLMAO! Message to Bill Duvall, get a life and a sense of humor, Idiot.

When you're raising a 7 year old and he's doing all these words for homework, it's easy to get tips from this little guy as to his version of how things are "spelldidded." LOL

Next time I'll put up, THIS IS A JOKE BILLY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toot! Toot!