Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Granddad Speaks Out On Duvall's Turkey Of The Year Poll

"What a friggin' SCAM. I looked at the poll over at Duvafiles for "Turkey of the Year" and guess what. I voted for Louise Smith and Joes numbers went up as well! I couldn't believe what I was seeing so out of curiosity, I voted for Louise AGAIN. Joes numbers went up AGAIN! Joe's numbers are connected to Louise's - AND you can vote the Democrat way - you know- as often as you want! (just a small political joke....don't get your panties bunched up)

Seriously..how misleading is that?!?!? What a JOKE!"


Whatever makes Old Man Duvall feel good Granddad. His numbers calculate about as well as Comegys adds. I tried what you are saying and when I did it, I voted for Louise just to see what would happen and her numbers jumped 9 times once, 12 times the next time and 20 times the following, all within 30 seconds. There's no question the Poll is fixed. Oh well, if only Billy would pay a few dollars to get a real poll. You know lawyers and their money, they're not going to part with it. Not that I blame him. It would have been nice to see a fair Poll though and to those I spoke with about this already, they all agree. It has taken away from the fun of it, yet my hits are up today. YAHOO!

No comments: