Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Albero Supporters Come To The Rescue!

THE FINAL 4 TURKEYS SHOULD INCLUDE:
THE BIGGEST TURKEY OF THE YEAR

LOUWEASEL SMITH 39% 270

JIHAD JOEY ALBERO 33.9% 235

RT.REV. DR. HARRIS 15.6% 108

GARY "SVENGALI" MACKES 2.9% 20

SLICK RICKY POLLITT 2.7% 19

O'GOVERNOR O'MALLEY 2.5% 17

THE QUISLING GILCHREST 1.9% 13

THE POSTER GIRL LES CALLETTE 1.6% 11

total votes: 693

Come on Folks, let me win, please? I want the attention. I need the attention! I want the hits!!! LMAO! Isn't it amazing that Louise wasn't even on the charts, (basically) the first go around and now she surpassed me ever since I put up my earlier Post? You're very welcome for the hits Billy. Feels kinda good, doesn't it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Wetback Willie D. is getting some hits today, Joe.

No doubt you are responsible!

Anonymous said...

I don't think multiple votes from the same computer in Delmaro DE count!

Bob said...

What a friggin' SCAM. I looked at the poll over at Duvafiles for "Turkey of the Year" and guess what. I voted for Louise Smith and Joes numbers went up as well! I couldn't believe what I was seeing so out of curiosity, I voted for Louise AGAIN. Joes numbers went up AGAIN! Joe's numbers are connected to Louise's - AND you can vote the Democrat way - you know- as often as you want! (just a small political joke....don't get your panties bunched up)

Seriously..how misleading is that?!?!? What a JOKE!

Anonymous said...

I've been watching them go up all morning. Sounds like somebody doesn't want to "lose".