Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Could The Daily Times Be Breaking The Law?




As the Daily Times prepares to relocate to their new facility in North Salisbury, word on the street is that they're already working out of this new facility with distribution. Delivery drivers are allegedly picking up materials, (inserts) from this location and considering they have construction still under way, I doubt very seriously that they have permission to start operating out of this facility.

Nevertheless, several questions come to mind when they do open this facility in February. Will they file for another Enterprise Zone? What will they do with the old facility? I don't care what anyone says, they're not going to work out of both facilities. They may do so for a short while but as large as this new facility is, they're going to fully relocate to this new facility in no time.

Now don't go breaking the law guys or you'll have to print an article about yourselves.

Let me see, a Strip Club right across the street from the Hospital? Yeah, I might be interested in that property too. Plenty of parking. I don't think there's a Church anywhere in that area either and I believe that building is in the new Arts District, PERFECT! If I can't get the Fire House and I buy this building instead I'd have to come up with a new name. I had "Poles & Hose" for the old Fire House. The old Daily Times building could be renamed, "Strippers and Pasties." LOL

1 comment:

LadyLibertarian said...

Your strip club would get business from the nursing home behind the building and the Ramada. Happy Thanksgiving