Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Welcome Home Jeremy Bouchelle!!!!








Jeremy Bouchelle is a Sheriff's Deputy who was fought in Iraq with the Air Force Reserves. He recently returned home to his Wife Christy and three children, 3, 5 & 7 years old.

Upon returning home local friends joined in a welcome home celebration that included other Officers and the infamous Mr. Mike Lewis.

Mike came to me and said, "Joseph, you see that stand alone picture of Jeremy?" Uh huh. "That's a LIFE SIZED picture of Jeremy." Ladies & Gentlemen, I never would believe Mike Lewis would flat out lie to me so I just took it as an exaggeration of the truth because this man was smaller/shorter than Mike.

Low and behold, Jeremy walks in and the first thing I thought of was, OMG, Mike was serious! He wasn't exaggerating at all! I'm sorry Folks but any man who serves his Country unconditionally is 10 feet tall to me!

Welcome Home Jeremy and thank you very much for your service.

3 comments:

joe albero said...

I know Art but they still aren't worthy of commenting on this Blog. It's sad the Zoo Staff can't move on.

Chesapeake Dogs said...

A mother and father's prayer was answered. Bless 'em all.

--CD

Ray said...

Welcome home Mr.Bouchelle and thank you. From a VietNam Vet.