Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Chief Webster Stalks Again




If there's every been any question the Chief of Police is stalking me, here's more proof. It's not as if I'm down on the Plaza at a specific time. I personally believe someone calls the Chief once they see I'm Downtown and he comes racing to the area to make sure he is seen. Either that or he needs to go to work for once.

Notice the illegally parked van in the first picture. The Chief had to drive pass that first before he got to me and he never did a thing about it. Good police work there Chief!

If I were to guess what was being said between the Chief and Mr. Taylor it would be, Is that jerk still behind me taking pictures Randy? Uh, yes sir, he is. Oh yeah, that's a big 10-4 there Chief.

Case closed. ROTFLMAO!

No comments: