Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Street Lights Are OUT All Over The Downtown Area





I know the photos you are looking at are dark and I have adjusted them as bright as possible. However, when you have no lighting to work with, this is what you get.

I have posted pictures in the past showing how bad things are in the City when it comes to street lights but it's gotten out of hand and the City is NOT paying attention. Crime is going UP, not down.

This time I have shown different angles from the Market Street Inn all the way to the Library, not one street light onto the road is working. The street behind the Court House is also blacked out. The light in front of Charles Jannace's Office is out and has been for months. There are lights out in Lot 15 where numerous cars continue to get broken into and if I were one of the people living Downtown and my car was broken into, I'd go after the City for the bill because of neglect.

Get off your A*S Barrie & Jacobs. It's time to make things right Downtown. So you know, Barrie wants everything to fall apart Downtown to drive the value of property down so the FOB's can buy it up cheap and revitalize it all. Thanks, but no thanks Barrie. We don't need you and or your tight friends who only want free rides.

No comments: