Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I Told You So!


Mrs. Doris Schonbrunner made her debut this morning joining the County Council on her very first day on the new job.

I read on Monoblogue earlier that The Daily Times will finally mention this in their Newspaper tomorrow, 9 or 10 days after I broke the story. Looks like you're really getting your money's worth with that Paper. LOL

Nevertheless, The County is VERY fortunate to have such a talented and experienced executive backing them up and I for one am very please she has agreed to take this position moving the County forward in the right direction.

I'm simply going to tell each and every one of you right here and now. If you're going to come on here to simply bash Doris I will immediately delete your comments and that's final. Some got past me the last go around but I won't miss a beat this go around. That especially goes out to Charles Jannace.

As for the Davis Ruark photo where he's cracking up, one of the County Council Members asked what the deal was in the paperwork where it stated in order to qualify you must be able to crawl. They all cracked up and elected to immediately remove that as one of the qualifications. Davis did say, well you have to crawl before you walk.

2 comments:

superdog said...

Joe,

Here you go not sticking to your word. Iyeska is bashing! Knew you could not keep your word.

Iyeska you have no idea what you are talking about. These are all Mike Lewis rumors to make him look better to people. Try finding the truth instead of rumors from people that have no clue!!!

superdog said...

Looks like Iyeska has lost her name and is coming back with another name. You should not piss off Joe!!

You are a bigger fool then I thought that you now believe that emails are the truth and are not rumors. Guess if I told you I had three tits that you would believe that because you saw this on a movie!!

Get a life and stop believing what you hear, read or get by email. You would be very supprised if you only knew the real story.