Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 26, 2007

Plaza Parking Is Way Out Of Control!




I was only on the Plaza for a short time today but was amazed at just how many people couldn't care less where the legal parking is. I had one lady give me a bunch of crap because I couldn't get past her, (4th picture down) because she kept slowly pulling forward till it got so tight no one could pass her. She rolled down her window and started going off. You guys know me, I smiled and said, May God Bless you Mam, Have a nice day. NOT! You're Number One!


1 comment:

JoeGoBlow said...

yeah, he can't take any pics at the zoo so he has to use his camera somewhere
newsflash joe - we don't care about illegal parking on the plaza
75% of the people who live in salisbury (unlike you) don't even drive down or around the plaza