Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Station 7 In Pittsville Officially Opens Monday!








During a "dry run" last night, Jennifer and I enjoyed some of the finest food we have ever eaten in our entire lifetime.

They came around with a bowl and you randomly chose what your appetizer was going to be, then your entree and then your desert. We had a rack of ribs and calamari for our appetizers, OMG! The ribs were the best ribs I had ever eaten!

Then came the entree. I had a 16 oz. ribeye. Folks, I have never had the pleasure of eating a finer piece of meat in my life! It was cooked to perfection, (IMO). Jennifer had a stuffed chicken breast that was out of this world! Gavin had a hot dog from the children's menu and it was HUGE! It also taste fantastic. Then came desert. We were already stuffed when this huge brownie was delivered with two scoops of ice cream on it. UNBELIEVABLE!

Once things started clearing out I was asked to stick around by Todd's mother and offer a toast upstairs in the bar area. I expressed just how proud I am of Todd & Carroll, That's Carroll with two (R's) and two (L's), an inside joke. Their vision was one thing but to achieve it the way they have done so, who couldn't and wouldn't be as proud of them as I am?

Folks, this is a place you'll visit and return time and time again. Trust me, "They'll make your drive to Pittsville well worth the trip." I see Station 7 as the next Old Mill of the Eastern Shore. The prices are LOWER than the chain restaurants but they have a personal touch. You have a Professional Chef cooking your food and there wasn't a single complaint.

I wish Carroll & Todd the very best of success. Without "ALL" of you however, they cannot survive. Please visit them and let them show you how a dining experience should be. Remember, they're ironing out the kinks as they get started.

5 comments:

Neighborhood Resident said...

We're always looking for good places to eat. Can you give us directions as we almost never go to Pittsville. I know enough to head down 50 going toward the beach, and I know where the turn off for Pittsville is, but beyond that, I need help. Thanks.

joe albero said...

From Salisbury head east down Rt. 50. Make a left on Rt. 353. Go to the second blinking traffic light and make a left onto Main Street. Station 7 is right there on the corner and parking is just behind the restaurant. Tell them you read about it on my Blog and they'll take special care of you.

joe albero said...

http://www.station7restaurant.com

joe albero said...

Wait till you taste it, the food, that is!

The atmosphere is unbelievable as well.

More importantly, the owners are the kind of people you'll want to support while they're delivering you exactly what you paid for.

Enjoy!

easternshorenative said...

Joe,
My wife and I took your advise and went tonight to celebrate her birthday. Not many patrons present when we arrived around 4:30 but by the time we left downstairs was full. I also had the 16oz steak. It was cooked to perfection. My wife had the pulled pork. It was an overall decent dining experience. We had a small problem with an appetizer but they took care of us by providing desert on the house. Small imperfections abound but I'm sure over time all will be perfect.