Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Salisbury Kennel Club OR Cat Fight?



Last night I was subjected to sitting in a room of people, (mainly women) eating fantastic food and jibber jabber, jibber jabber.

As my wife took ill, she could not attend this meeting but she wanted me to go because she was going to receive a very special award, (similar to many others there in attendance) for our Nemo winning his Championship.

So like a good Hubby I was a good sport and I headed out for the Night Of My Life, NOT! ;-) Seriously though, this is an incredible group of people doing something very special for the Salisbury Community.

Granted, (IMO) you get a group of women together in volumes like this group is, I just don't know how they keep it all together? They seem to recognize just how special and important this outlet is to so many loving and caring pet owners, they work together like a fine tuned clock.

Ladies, thank you for making me feel comfortable last night. To the woman pulling the tickets and making me sit there till the very end to get my gift, we're gonna talk!

On that note, they had some kind of gift giving thingamabopper where you go up, pick out a gift and then open it. That gift can be stolen by someone else three times. On the third time it becomes yours. Gimme a break! The photos above show these women fighting (not really) over gifts the other one didn't want to lose. This made the gift giving take forever and for a man, THAT SUCKED!

I will say however, I ended up with a third steal gift and the Yorkies just love it. Does that sound Gay, or what?

No comments: