Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ron Alessi Was Right About One Thing.......

Students have an easy way to forward their income directly to their families in other Countries through business just like this. They are a Western Union facility and if you've never experienced sending money through Western Union, it's a HUGE rip off!

We hear the complaints about so many low paying jobs in the area, seems to me these people find ways to live together with multiple people in small quarters, save their money and send it back home.

Like I said, it's only a matter of time before neighborhoods fall apart even worse then they are now. Crime will increase like there's no tomorrow and no one will be a property owner. Let's not forget that your property value will decrease as Insurance Companies won't want to write policies and or they'll be through the roof, cost wise.

Like I said, we're going to be the next Little Atlantic City, you'll see.

5 comments:

RAT said...

spoken like a true racist/xenophobe

RAT said...

No Cat, I've never liked OC, even a little bit..... and since the words came out of my mouth, I define the terms.... any other questions?

swampcritter2 said...

Probably the best thing to do would be to hate everybody equally, then you be called an equal-opportunity bigot. Doesn't always work, but you stand out that way.

Unknown said...

turd said "spoken like a true racist/xenophobe" and in response you racist bigot! To say you've never liked OC even a little bit. And you do know the definition of Bigot don't you? Merriam Webster says Bigot- a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance" well I'll be you fit that one to! And then there's Xenophobe-" one unduly fearful of what is foreign and especially of people of foreign origin " Oh man your 3 for 3 and I haven't even checked your pld postings for more evidence.

RAT said...

Westside (dubious) Wisdom;
I said I don't like OC.... I never mentioned any particular group of people, So I don't know what the heck you're talking about... do you?