Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 04, 2006

It's Lonely At The Top!


I received so many phone calls this morning asking me if it was really true that Barrie Tilghman was waving at people and no one responded. Well Folks, here's two pictures proving this to be a fact. That's Barrie in the passengers seat waving away and just take a look for yourself, no one is trying to make eye contact with her and or waving back at her.

Barrie, you're a legend in your own mind. The Citizens know you're a phony and I personally know you're one of the biggest liars and back stabbers I have ever come to meet in my entire lifetime. What goes around, comes around. It simply cracked me up to no end watching everyone smiling and saying positive things when Debbie Campbell came by with all those kids.

A smart Mayor would have followed behind Debbie and taken credit for all the positive input. Instead, whenever Barrie came by there was this silence that was deafening. What a loser!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Matt's Bank of Delmarva company car no doubt.