Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Another Murder In Salisbury


I'm not going to get into the complete story on the most recent murder in the City of Salisbury but I am going to direct everyone back to the photos in the Daily Times and the Crime Scene photos of the Detectives there the following morning.

What I find most interesting is, where was Chief Webster? My money says he was enjoying his residence, a place called Ocean City, Maryland. Did he make the drive back to Salisbury that evening to be a part of a very serious crime? Where was he the following morning?

The infamous suit and tie man, (IMO) can't play a respected roll in the Salisbury Police Department when he's never around when the "serious" crimes are going on. In all honesty, I'm really not trying to pick on the man. I simply find it ironic that he lives more than 30 miles away and I'll simply assume he responds with, I have full confidence in my Detectives and Officers.

That's why the City of Salisbury is the 20th most dangerous City in AMERICA! Let me see now, has there even been a murder in the past year in Delmar? We are right next door to Salisbury! You build the apartments, condos and so forth and criminals will come, it's just a proven fact.

What do you call it Barrie Tilghman, Mike Dunn & Gary Comegys, "Smart Growth?" I call it tax greed and Idiots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya
Tear down the Daily Crime building and put a "Secrets by the River" as part of the cities REAL downtown revitalization, There I go again, wake up dummy!