Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Two Adult Eagles & Two Baby Eagles In Delmar


























It doesn't get any better than this Folks! Yesterday I was blessed enough to have the opportunity to take numerous pictures of this family of Eagles less than a mile from my home in Delmar. We played a game of cat and mouse for hours as I could tell I wasn't welcome but they could tell I wasn't there to hurt them.

This is the reason some pictures are better than others. I do have more to share if Blogger doesn't keep giving me a hard time? I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them. Have a great day!

Click on any image to enlarge.

3 comments:

joe albero said...

alberobutzo@wmconnect.com

Just e-mail me and tell me which ones from each post you'd like. It would be my pleasure.

joe albero said...

PB,

It was more than outstanding! I sat out there for hours just watching these beautiful creatures eating, playing and sometimes running scared. They were so close to the road while vehicles went screaming by.

It has sold me on the fact that I must buy beter equipment because even though what I have now is great stuff, I just can't get what true professionals are able to capture.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying these photos though. For what it's worth, it's one thing to see one of these animals in a Zoo but it's something else to see one in the wild. If you just take the time to look around it would amaze you the wildlife right here in front of our eyes.

Always carry your camera and anyone is welcome to send me what they capture and I'll post it for all to see.

joe albero said...

Interesting,

I mention something about the Randy Taylor Family recently and KBA comes out of the wood work?

He's also making remarks about 300 W. Main Street.

Welcome back Randy.