Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 23, 2006

The Real Acronym For BLOG.

As the Daily Times tried their own version of what BLOG stands for, I thought I'd share some of my own and ask all of you to chip in, (since the Daily Times is on my Blog Site every moment of every day) and create your own "back at ya" versions.

Barrie Loves On-line Gossip

Bassett Lies On Grapevine

Give it a shot Folks, it's not as easy as it looks! This should be one of the best comment results yet.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Logic (from) On-line Genius

joe albero said...

That would be meeeeee:-)

Anonymous said...

Brave Locals On Guard

Anonymous said...

both yes

Anonymous said...

Barrie Looks Overly Grumpy!

joe albero said...

You're starting to slow down SRR.

Anonymous said...

want to give someone else a shot!

joe albero said...

Nothing wrong with that, it's funny!

Anonymous said...

Bashful Lawyer Overtakes Gop

Anonymous said...

Barrie Loses (to) On-line Greatness

Anonymous said...

is that enough Joe? I can't swell your head too much, It's only Monday

Chesapeake Dogs said...

Was this REALLY in the Daily Crime? The sentiment's as childish as the artwork.

Ya'd expect off-beat stuff on a blog, but the Crime just sinks lower 'n' lower.

Awright, then, here's mine:
Bassett Loses Out Greatly

If'n I had a subscription, I'd cancel it. But did that long ago.

--CD

joe albero said...

Dog,

I can't afford to lose my subscription to the Daily Crime because I'd lose all the good stuff like this "every single day."

After meeting someone decent at the paper I've been laying off them, (after they asked for a truce) and I respectfully, (for the most part) have done so. Oh, if they only knew how badly I could have blasted them over these past few weeks too!

Nevertheless, they threw the first punch, we're coming back with a combination. For the money, (should the paper even arrive) it's well worth it for me anyway. Besides, what else would we use to line the floor with all these puppies?

sparkly1 said...

Bad Losers Obviously Griping

Anonymous said...

all very good