Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 23, 2006

The Old Mall Continues To Get Even Worse!






After all these meetings, Pres Conferences and attention, the Mall Owners still have no fulfilled their promise to clean things up and make it just about impossible to access the Old Mall. Yesterday I took these pictures of new graffiti in which policy is to clean it up within 24 hours and that's just not even considered at the Old Mall. This stuff hangs around for weeks, if not months! Blogger wouldn't allow me to load everything I wanted to show everyone this morning but this will say enough. Someone needs to get "TOUGH" with these people, that's all there is to it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such artistic talent going to waste. Maybe they should get jobs painting the dotted lines on the highway.

An American said...

Maybe we should give them jobs painting license plates....right next to the guys that press them......ya know, at the prisons.

CC said...

I've been going out there every Saturday morning for a few months now and usually there is an older gentleman painting over that crap, but I haven't seen him in a while.

I just don't get it. I'm 26 and I occasionally act like a fool with my friends, but I never have the urge to spray paint idiotic faces or anarchy symbols on abandoned buildings. While it's clear a job in a drive thru is probably in the future for these "local artisians", I just don't get the point.

Hopefully, Joe, you won't mind if I plug my site now:

http://salisburymallarchve.blogspot.com/

If anyone has anything to add, please feel free to contact me.

sparkly1 said...

Don't you think the artwork in the next to the last photo resembles the work in the BLOG cartoon?