Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Charles Jannace Won Tonight's Forum Hands Down!






Ladies & Gentlemen,

Allow me to start with this. Even if you wanted to come tonight, there wasn't a seat available. For the very first time citizen participation packed the house! Victory #1.

Secondly, not only did Charles flow through every question with ease, the other Candidates were stating flat out, Mr. Jannace is 100% correct, over and over again!

If you haven't listened to him before, you better get out there and listen closely because the man is coming on fast and he's about to pass the pack and take this to victory lane!

Heck, I even think he was able to take a nap in-between questions because they would simply mirror what he was saying! (LOL)

I know I've been hard on the guy lately and in all honest you have to play reverse psychology on Charles to get him to listen and or understand but nevertheless, it's working! Sorry Charles but it's the truth.

I guess it's time to get even tougher on him because if I keep this up he's gonna win this thing, no questions asked! Great night, great performance, great attendance and Tim Spies, I'm so proud of what you pulled together tonight! Wicomico County should be honored to work with you and I hope to see you in the spot light in the very near future because you, my friend, make things happen!

In closing, I forgot to mention in past Posts about another thing Alessi does at these Forums. I'll use tonight as an example but do remember this happens at every single one of them, even when it's only him and Pollitt. They ask the question and choose Charles to go first. Then Pollitt goes next, keep in mind that Charles and Rick have answered the question and have taken two to three minutes to express their thoughts on the question and Alessi always says, "I'm sorry, can you repeat the question again?" He does this time and time again Folks in each debate. Thank God they invented key chains that let you know where your car is in the parking lot Ron because I don't think you'd ever find it without the horn and lights going off.

2 comments:

joe albero said...

PB, NOT from the Daily Times, obviously! Maybe if you read my Blog every day you'd see these events ahead of time?

Chesapeake Dogs said...

I like the musical notes up by Mr. Pollitt's head. I ain't pickin' on him none, just it looks like them cartoons t'show someone's singin'.

Glad it was a good forum. I've been under the weather a bit, so just now doin' some catchin' up with the blogs.

--CD